You can have 100 separate Coranto if you wish. There is no problem whatsoever. Just use different paths for the administration files and the database (e.g. create directories cora1, cora2, cora3, cora4 etc and insert the coranto files in each of them separately)
* GuestPost, one click guestposting
* MoveIt!, Advanced Backup and site transfer
* PartialRebuild, CPU-friendly enhancement of FullBuild
* URLColumn, URLs for multiple Categories/Profiles
* AddonEnabler, enables or disables single, multiple or all addons in one go
* SubmitMultiple, post consecutive news in an automatic loop!
* RSSAdvanced, RelatedNews ....
Get them at: http://coranto.gweilo.org/addons/