hello. Netpbm is a collection of many executable files.
Check out it here for Windows:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/downlin ... in-zip.php
is the direct link to the download location for a .zip file.
As for your questions:
- netpbm files are executable (most of them anyway). What you download (a .zip file) can be decompressed locally (on your PC) and run happily.
- you probably have downloaded a worng version or your browser did not save correctly. Try renaming that file .tar.gz Winzip, a recent version at least, should be able to handle those files very well (I use them with it).
- you can decompress locally and put on your remote server only the needed files (which will be probalby 10-15 for the thumbnailing functions, depending on the extension supports and/or filetring options implemented).
* GuestPost, one click guestposting
* MoveIt!, Advanced Backup and site transfer
* PartialRebuild, CPU-friendly enhancement of FullBuild
* URLColumn, URLs for multiple Categories/Profiles
* AddonEnabler, enables or disables single, multiple or all addons in one go
* SubmitMultiple, post consecutive news in an automatic loop!
* RSSAdvanced, RelatedNews ....
Get them at: http://coranto.gweilo.org/addons/