Anyone interested in contributing to this?

Coranto will have to reach out to old and new users alike, if we want it to succeed. All discussion and team tasks are handled here.

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Anyone interested in contributing to this?

Postby Jackanape » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:49 pm

phpBB just released phpBB3.0 RC1...it;s going to be huge, even bigger than the original, and most recently, 2.0.22...

My thought is this: we work up a MOD for phpBB3.0 that incorporates Coranto into its use. I've used Coranto for years to manage my phpBB installs, why not put that into an official MOD for the latest release, that will gain us HUGE traffic?

The easiest concept is, of course, a shoutbox of sorts at the forums, but there's other uses...anyone have a good idea?

We could even go so far as to work up a portal mod but I think we should wait for Coranto 2.0...

Ideas?
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Jackanape

Return to Promoting Coranto