80 X 15 'Powered by' logo

All input, comments, and site suggestions here.<br />All Websites are constantly evolving works in progress, so fire away!

Moderators: Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

80 X 15 'Powered by' logo

Postby Andross » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:39 am

I made my own 'powered by Coranto' logo in the compact 80 X 15 format. As long as it's okay with you guys, I'll be using it, and if you would like to put it on the Coranto Logos page, that would be fine.

Andross

Postby msbzdragn » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:15 am

Very cool, but why drop letters out of "powered" - it looks like there's room to fit at least one if not both back in... :)
Michael R. Tomkins
Administrator, 'Unofficial Coranto / NewsPro Forums'

Mitsubishi Diamante Forum

Do NOT send me instant messages asking for Coranto help without me telling you explicitly to do so. You WILL be placed on ignore if you do so; I don't have time to provide personal tech support to every person who IM's me. Sorry!
msbzdragn

Postby Parahead » Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:12 pm

Personally I don't mind the PWRDBY thing... Anyway, why isn't it represented at the Download -> Coranto Logos section? There is only a black version...
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Postby msbzdragn » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:39 pm

Parahead wrote:Anyway, why isn't it represented at the Download -> Coranto Logos section? There is only a black version...

because

a) I only just saw it 24 hours ago
b) I asked a question about it, and hadn't had an answer yet.
Michael R. Tomkins
Administrator, 'Unofficial Coranto / NewsPro Forums'

Mitsubishi Diamante Forum

Do NOT send me instant messages asking for Coranto help without me telling you explicitly to do so. You WILL be placed on ignore if you do so; I don't have time to provide personal tech support to every person who IM's me. Sorry!
msbzdragn

Postby Parahead » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:48 am

msbzdragn wrote:
Parahead wrote:Anyway, why isn't it represented at the Download -> Coranto Logos section? There is only a black version...

because
a) I only just saw it 24 hours ago
b) I asked a question about it, and hadn't had an answer yet.
Sorry if you took that as an offending question? I did not ment to jump at you or anything, it was more of a question in reflection to this thread which I of course should have provided a link to, since I know you don't visit the forums that frequently... ;)
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Return to Coranto.org Site Development