Missing stuff

All input, comments, and site suggestions here.<br />All Websites are constantly evolving works in progress, so fire away!

Moderators: Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Postby Parahead » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:42 pm

kriko wrote: http://coranto.org/go/help/howto/EEEZyuluppDsjJfbZc

It appears that Sr. Nupsen had forgotten to post that howto item. It now has been posted and should solve your problems. :)
A small question, wasn´t there even more HowTo's in the old site that doesn´t exist anymore? Or is it just my memory that play tricks on me?
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
User avatar
Parahead
 
Posts: 4837
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Stockholm - Sweden

Postby kriko » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:11 pm

Parahead wrote:
kriko wrote: http://coranto.org/go/help/howto/EEEZyuluppDsjJfbZc

It appears that Sr. Nupsen had forgotten to post that howto item. It now has been posted and should solve your problems. :)
A small question, wasn´t there even more HowTo's in the old site that doesn´t exist anymore? Or is it just my memory that play tricks on me?

Yes there were and they still exist in a "hidden" domain. ;) Basically I left the job upon Sr. Nupsens hands and he decided not to port Q&A things that were outdated, to his knowledge at least. If you can point out some needing to be ported then I or SrNupsen can do that. The old is under the development domain which you should have access to. ;)
Kristjan aka. kriko
now a wireless expert
User avatar
kriko
 
Posts: 3328
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:13 pm

Postby Parahead » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:21 pm

kriko wrote:If you can point out some needing to be ported then I or SrNupsen can do that. The old is under the development domain which you should have access to. ;)
Okidoki, I will take a look and let you know...
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
User avatar
Parahead
 
Posts: 4837
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Stockholm - Sweden

Postby Psykosys » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:28 am

So long as this thread is focusing on missing howto's: the http://coranto.org/guides/tagsdoc.html page, linked to from the (version 1.24 at least) Coranto style-editing page is down.
Psykosys
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:37 pm
Location: Ithaca, NY

Postby SrNupsen » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:12 am

Psykosys wrote:So long as this thread is focusing on missing howto's: the http://coranto.org/guides/tagsdoc.html page, linked to from the (version 1.24 at least) Coranto style-editing page is down.


Thanks for reporting it - I use Facelift myself, which makes that link not available. Kriko has been notified of this, and hopefully it will be fixed real soon now :)

SrNupsen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coranto is free software. I am available for custom work or troubleshooting.

http://www.sundaune.no - transkripsjon, webdesign, nettsider, tekstbyrå
http://www.vagbladet.no - satire, politikk, kultur, sport, nettavis
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SrNupsen
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Nesodden, outside Oslo, Norway

Postby kriko » Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:04 am

SrNupsen wrote:
Psykosys wrote:So long as this thread is focusing on missing howto's: the http://coranto.org/guides/tagsdoc.html page, linked to from the (version 1.24 at least) Coranto style-editing page is down.


Thanks for reporting it - I use Facelift myself, which makes that link not available. kriko has been notified of this, and hopefully it will be fixed real soon now :)

SrNupsen

And the problem has been fixed, thanks for reporting. :)
Kristjan aka. kriko
now a wireless expert
User avatar
kriko
 
Posts: 3328
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:13 pm

Postby SrNupsen » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:53 am

Hehe... less than 7 hours between problem reported and problem fixed - I recall it wasn't quite like that in the old days :P

SrNupsen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coranto is free software. I am available for custom work or troubleshooting.

http://www.sundaune.no - transkripsjon, webdesign, nettsider, tekstbyrå
http://www.vagbladet.no - satire, politikk, kultur, sport, nettavis
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SrNupsen
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Nesodden, outside Oslo, Norway

Postby msbzdragn » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:05 pm

Well done on the quick fix, guys! :)
Michael R. Tomkins
Administrator, 'Unofficial Coranto / NewsPro Forums'

Mitsubishi Diamante Forum

Do NOT send me instant messages asking for Coranto help without me telling you explicitly to do so. You WILL be placed on ignore if you do so; I don't have time to provide personal tech support to every person who IM's me. Sorry!
User avatar
msbzdragn
 
Posts: 2397
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2002 4:51 pm
Location: Oak Ridge, TN

Postby SrNupsen » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:55 pm

In exchange, you have to update your Weebl quote ;)

:SrNupsen:

SrNupsen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coranto is free software. I am available for custom work or troubleshooting.

http://www.sundaune.no - transkripsjon, webdesign, nettsider, tekstbyrå
http://www.vagbladet.no - satire, politikk, kultur, sport, nettavis
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SrNupsen
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Nesodden, outside Oslo, Norway

Postby msbzdragn » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:32 pm

And lo, for there was much rejoicing...
Michael R. Tomkins
Administrator, 'Unofficial Coranto / NewsPro Forums'

Mitsubishi Diamante Forum

Do NOT send me instant messages asking for Coranto help without me telling you explicitly to do so. You WILL be placed on ignore if you do so; I don't have time to provide personal tech support to every person who IM's me. Sorry!
User avatar
msbzdragn
 
Posts: 2397
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2002 4:51 pm
Location: Oak Ridge, TN


Return to Coranto.org Site Development

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron