Please submit T E S T I M O N I A L S ! :)

All input, comments, and site suggestions here.<br />All Websites are constantly evolving works in progress, so fire away!

Moderators: Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Please submit T E S T I M O N I A L S ! :)

Postby kriko » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:12 am

Hi,

New content should be added to the new site and I figured the community could help out by posting some testimonials here. I hope you allow your submission to be publicly displayed at the new CTUS site Testimonials section. :)

Thank you in advance!
Kristjan aka. kriko
now a wireless expert
kriko

Postby bozoka45 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:31 am

Coranto is the most-flexible content managment system that I could find. With Coranto, I have expanded my site beyond my wildest dreams. It might be tough to understand at first, but after a month or two of experimenting with Coranto, the sky is the limit.
bozoka45

Postby muttly » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:07 pm

Coranto helped me grow hair, lose weight without dieting and added several inches to my sex appeal.

Wait, let me try that again.

Coranto is a great modular publishing system that allows even non-programming web designers to build sophisticated websites. It's far more flexible than many of the portal systems I looked at first. With careful configuration, a user could even get validating standards based output.
muttly

Postby kriko » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:49 pm

bozoka45, thank you very much for your submission! :)

muttly wrote:Coranto helped me grow hair, lose weight without dieting and added several inches to my sex appeal.

Wait, let me try that again.

Coranto is a great modular publishing system that allows even non-programming web designers to build sophisticated websites. It's far more flexible than many of the portal systems I looked at first. With careful configuration, a user could even get validating standards based output.

I'll just go ahead and submit all of that. :D
And thank you too for your great contribution. :)

BTW: you might include your website addresses and perhaps give a few examples. :)
Kristjan aka. kriko
now a wireless expert
kriko

Postby muttly » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:55 pm

I will when my website is presentable. Right now it's better to be obscure than have people scrutinizing at my painfully outdated code.

Also a small clarification -

With careful configuration, a site designer could even get validating standards based output.
muttly

Postby Andross » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:18 am

I already said it in one of my recent topics (or at least a small bit), but I'll post it here for more "officialness"

Coranto was a life-saver for my site. If I didn't find it, I don't know how I could have managed my design site and even larger gaming site. And if I didn't have the help of the many wonderful developers of Coranto, who knows what would've happened after that. Other content management/generator systems were either too confusing when I thought I'd use one of them instead or simply weren't easy to customize.

Coranto was easy to use, has a lot of cool and useful features, and is the best thing I've found compared to other programs. A big thanks goes out to the wonderful people at Coranto, who do all this awesome work for free. THANKS GUYS!
Andross

Postby tarkin789 » Fri May 19, 2006 6:39 am

I'm no programmer. But I needed a solid content management system to make updating my personal website easy. Coranto fit the bill. It's intuitive, extremely customizable, when you do have questions - there's a great community of folks to help you out, and it's free!

Every idea I've had for my site, I have somehow been able to find a way to accomplish through Coranto. Thanks to the Coranto community that makes it all possible!
tarkin789

Return to Coranto.org Site Development