You guys

All input, comments, and site suggestions here.<br />All Websites are constantly evolving works in progress, so fire away!

Moderators: Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

You guys

Postby Pirate Elf » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:59 am

After a moment of attempting to get into this site the board finally FINALLY sent me an email. I had to wait and it would delete the registration, then wait, and then delete and it was a nightmare! Site does not like hotmail? Anyway just a heads up that I finally found the new home, and finally was allowed access. :oops:

-Ninja Edit-
I cannot upload icons either. Gives me a nice long error. Well at least coranto is still around!
Nichts ist für dich
Nichts war für dich
Nichts bleibt für dich
Für immer
Pirate Elf

Postby Jackanape » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:39 pm

Good to see you made it, and thanks for the feedback...I'll look into the avatar issue. Hotmail is always touch and go with every forum i've ever worked with--sometimes it works, other times, not...

Don't know why, but I'll blame Microsoft, anyway! LOL
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Jackanape

Postby Pirate Elf » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:00 pm

Jackanape wrote:Don't know why, but I'll blame Microsoft, anyway! LOL

Always a good decision! At least I am back. Having been a long time forum friend in the old days good to see my favorite CMS still lives! :lol:
Nichts ist für dich
Nichts war für dich
Nichts bleibt für dich
Für immer
Pirate Elf

Return to Coranto.org Site Development