Coranto 1.30.11

Archive of notes and cross input on Dev versions of Coranto (1.25.1 and Older)

Moderators: Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Postby LoneOwl » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:16 pm

Parahead wrote:
Psykosys wrote:Unable to open Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/corantob/data/ccfgtmp1.cgi. No such file or directory at C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/corantob/crcore.pl line 300.
I was in a kind of a hurry this morning when reading this message, didn´t notice that the first part of the path actually is missing. Coranto does not like paths with spaces in them so use a path with no spaces if possible... Don´t know if we can improve that part though, will check it out.

Andross wrote:EDIT3: Scratch this problem, it was the fact I didn't notice where to restart that I screwed up. It works fine now.
Okidoki, good! :-)

trinkaltbier wrote:I am reevaluating Coranto as the mechanism for a major project. How close are we to a stable release of 1.30?
It is very hard to say, I tried to explain what needs to be tested more in my first post... And like SrNupsen mentions, there is the 1.24 release which has been out for some time now and is stable.
To eliminate any of the tricky problems with opening files, use sysopen instead of sysopen. Perl allows sorts of "magic" when using standard open. And considering that in essence open is being overwritten, any open magic could be put into CRopen if need be.
LoneOwl

Postby plushpuffin » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:40 am

LoneOwl wrote:To eliminate any of the tricky problems with opening files, use sysopen instead of sysopen.

correct your post please so it makes sense. :D
I LIKE PIE
plushpuffin

Postby LoneOwl » Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:05 pm

Some of the problems with crsetup.pl could be related to it using open instead of sysopen. Can't you just read my mind? It's probably a lot easier than me remembering.
LoneOwl

Postby msbzdragn » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:04 pm

The 1.30.11 core has been withdrawn as a member of this community has chosen to reverse his pledge to surrender legal rights to his code in that core, and is now making legal threats.

The core has been removed from this site, and that user has been permanently banned from the community.
Michael R. Tomkins
Administrator, 'Unofficial Coranto / NewsPro Forums'

Mitsubishi Diamante Forum

Do NOT send me instant messages asking for Coranto help without me telling you explicitly to do so. You WILL be placed on ignore if you do so; I don't have time to provide personal tech support to every person who IM's me. Sorry!
msbzdragn

Previous

Return to Coranto Development Archives -- 1.25.1 and Older