Coranto 1.30.10 continued...

Archive of notes and cross input on Dev versions of Coranto (1.25.1 and Older)

Moderators: Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Coranto 1.30.10 continued...

Postby msbzdragn » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:26 am

Discussion of Coranto 1.30.10 bugs should continue here. Posts attempting to discuss laws or features that have already been decided will not be included in this release by the site administrator are not allowed, and will be deleted. If you want to discuss these, use the off-topic banter forum.
Last edited by msbzdragn on Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael R. Tomkins
Administrator, 'Unofficial Coranto / NewsPro Forums'

Mitsubishi Diamante Forum

Do NOT send me instant messages asking for Coranto help without me telling you explicitly to do so. You WILL be placed on ignore if you do so; I don't have time to provide personal tech support to every person who IM's me. Sorry!
msbzdragn

Postby bozoka45 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:01 am

I'm fairly positive that CorantoSQL is working with Coranto 1.30.10. I have been using it on a pretty extensive live site that uses all sorts of profiles and addons without a problem. I would not say its 100% working just because of the problems in the past, but I personally am not having any problems.
bozoka45

Postby SrNupsen » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:57 am

Are you using XMultiSubmit? It is one of the addons known to cause major problems with CSQL.

SrNupsen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coranto is free software. I am available for custom work or troubleshooting.

http://www.sundaune.no - transkripsjon, webdesign, nettsider, tekstbyrå
http://www.vagbladet.no - satire, politikk, kultur, sport, nettavis
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SrNupsen

Postby bozoka45 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:54 pm

Yes, I am. I did make a few changes to the code so that the database was installed correctly.
bozoka45

Postby Andross » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:18 pm

I have a simple question, which is just that I'm wondering if you guys are going to improve Coranto's user interface with the next release or are going to work on it (this being related to my suggestions of improving the UI here) . I still haven't seen any major UI or organizational changes to Coranto, so I'm not sure where progress would stand on this area.

One of the main things I'm looking forward to in future Coranto versions is that the profile interface be arranged in a column and rows approach with custom profile groupings, allowing one to expand and collapse a group of profiles. This is something that I'd have a tremendous need for, and even if someone could just do an addon or something, that would be good.

Still, I would like to know if there is any headway being made on this. Thanks :)
Andross

Postby Parahead » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:54 am

Andross wrote:Still, I would like to know if there is any headway being made on this. Thanks :)
I have been focused on some updates and bugfixes for 1.30.10 so I have not made anything in this area yet. Changing the way styles and profiles are presented may have an impact "behind the scene" which needs to be considered as well. It is on the TODO-list though...
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Postby Andross » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:11 pm

Alright, thanks for the update. I'm anxiously awaiting the day when the version featuring this change will come out, lol :P

Thanks once again.
Andross

Postby msbzdragn » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:05 pm

The 1.30.10 core has been withdrawn as a member of this community has chosen to reverse his pledge to surrender legal rights to his code in that core, and is now making legal threats.

The core has been removed from this site, and that user has been permanently banned from the community.
Michael R. Tomkins
Administrator, 'Unofficial Coranto / NewsPro Forums'

Mitsubishi Diamante Forum

Do NOT send me instant messages asking for Coranto help without me telling you explicitly to do so. You WILL be placed on ignore if you do so; I don't have time to provide personal tech support to every person who IM's me. Sorry!
msbzdragn

Return to Coranto Development Archives -- 1.25.1 and Older