newbie: using Newscat ][ path question

Archive of notes and cross input on Dev versions of Coranto (1.25.1 and Older)

Moderators: Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

newbie: using Newscat ][ path question

Postby Power » Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:15 pm

Hello,

I'm using Newcat ][ and I have successfully enabled it. My problem is:

I want to know how I can change the paths to where it's writing the News files and to the Archive files? It's automatically writing them to my base level, but the server's set up so that a certain folder: html is visible on the web, so I need my text files written to that folder. How can I change it?

thanks,

Power
Power

Postby AeroSoul » Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:49 pm

heh, dragon said to post everything newspro related in the newspro customization forum, not the coranto customization forum. so i imagine this post will be moved to the corect forum soon.

to set the path, edit the profile, and look for the "File Location" field, which is about mid way down the page. there's already a path filled in there, which is the news files path, but you can change it to whatever you want.
Keep the dream alive!
AeroSoul

Postby msbzdragn » Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:53 pm

Power, this is the third of your posts I've had to move. You are using NEWSPRO, not Coranto. Please use the NewsPro forums - I don't have the time to move all of your posts to the correct forum for you, and future posts in the incorrect forum will just be deleted.
Michael R. Tomkins
Administrator, 'Unofficial Coranto / NewsPro Forums'

Mitsubishi Diamante Forum

Do NOT send me instant messages asking for Coranto help without me telling you explicitly to do so. You WILL be placed on ignore if you do so; I don't have time to provide personal tech support to every person who IM's me. Sorry!
msbzdragn

Return to Coranto Development Archives -- 1.25.1 and Older