Coranto and Maginot static setup

Do you have Coranto installed on your site, and need to hire someone to help configure things for you? <br />
Do you want Coranto on your site, but don't want to to the configuration work yourself? <br />You can ask here...there are, of course, no guarantees someone will want to take your job on, and no guarantees implied by Coranto.org.

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Coranto and Maginot static setup

Postby Sven » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:05 pm

Have Coranto 1.25.1 and Maginot build 17 installed on a no-profit/no-ad website.

I will learn to use this CMS, but due to a shortage of time at the moment, I could use some help to set up the system to output something like this (if possible):

static pages including auto built side menu (page/site index) and the 5 latest news snippets

I would also like the static pages to be built in folder corresponding to the category name (ex. all pages in the news category to be built in mysite.com/news/filename.html).

I will fill in page content my self; all I need is someone to configure it.

For a trained user I guess it could be set up in a few minutes?

Does someone have time to help me, and what will it cost?
Sven

Postby SrNupsen » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:32 am

Job done :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coranto is free software. I am available for custom work or troubleshooting.

http://www.sundaune.no - transkripsjon, webdesign, nettsider, tekstbyrå
http://www.vagbladet.no - satire, politikk, kultur, sport, nettavis
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SrNupsen

Postby Sven » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:44 am

SrNupsen wrote:Job done :D

Sven

Return to Coranto Want Ads