Error in CGI Application when installing Coranto

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Error in CGI Application when installing Coranto

Postby Ballyking » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:19 am

Hi,

I am trying to install coranto on my site. I set up everything according to the instructions and I beleive that all the paths in the script's are correct but when I go to run the Coranto.cgi to set up I get this:

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

That's all I get. Anyone seen this before. Any help is appriciated. Thanks.
Ballyking

Postby Jackanape » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:30 am

Very likely a path problem in your setup.

There are a few other instances of this that can be found via a search of the forums...you will probably find your solution there. Good Luck, and let us know how you do!
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Jackanape

Postby Ballyking » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:14 am

The paths are correct. I know they are right because I used the same paths on another script install. Also, I searched the forum before posting and did not find a similar post.

I'm stumped.

I installed this on my old site/server with no problems. Maybe it's a server issue?
Ballyking

Postby Ballyking » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:35 pm

Hi All,

I figured out the problem. It was with WS_FTP. For some reason the program was not working right. The files names were being transferred but not the structure. All files were 0 kb. I used my other FTP client and what do you know ............it works. Worked on this for hours..........geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Ballyking

Return to Troubleshooting