coranto.cgi not executing on server

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

coranto.cgi not executing on server

Postby kywee » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:56 pm

Hi,

I recently installed coranto 1.25 and I am having trouble with the cgi files.

When I try to run the coranto.cgi in my browser, it does not execute. I get something along the lines of this:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."

I have checked the log files and it says that there is no file or directory to be found and something about premature ending of script header.

The permissions have been set to allow scripts to be ran within the cgi-bin and I have tested this folder with another perl script that executes.

I installed an earlier version (1.24?) at home, but I can't seem to get 1.25 working. I am working off of my work computer and have the server space mounted on my desktop, so I just drag and drop files into the windows explorer.

Any help would be appreciated and let me know if there is more information you need from me in order to figure out what is going on here.

Thank you,
Kyle
kywee

Postby kywee » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:00 pm

Fixed.
kywee

Postby kywee » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:02 pm

For reference, this documentation helped me:

http://www.corantodemo.net/wiki/index.p ... FatalError
kywee

Return to Troubleshooting