Newsdat.txt lost, deleted...continuosely!

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Newsdat.txt lost, deleted...continuosely!

Postby ^Della64^ » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:15 pm

Hi there,

i have a big problem wqith coranto. I dunno why but my entirre news DB (its about 10 MB of size, there are thousands of articles in it) has been deleted 2 times in the last 4 days and every time i have to use one of the back up and use the .php file of the news (cause i use the maginot line add on) to restore all the news. It's every time a big work for us and a disappointing problem for readers.
So, why this file is deleting itself from the server? In this year, 2006, its the third time that it happens: once in April, once 4 days ago and once again today.
PLease do u know what could be the problem? :)

thanks.
Webmaster, Coordinator, Director and PR manager of GAMECUBE NEXT, the first italian on-line magazine dedicated to Nintendo GameCube
^Della64^

Postby SrNupsen » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:11 pm

Could you first of all check if your server is running low on space, or if it's not your server, if your quota is getting full?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coranto is free software. I am available for custom work or troubleshooting.

http://www.sundaune.no - transkripsjon, webdesign, nettsider, tekstbyrå
http://www.vagbladet.no - satire, politikk, kultur, sport, nettavis
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SrNupsen

Return to Troubleshooting