Danish

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Danish

Postby michaelbenjamin » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:21 pm

Hi all

I have search for a file with a Danish translation. But I can't find any. I would like to translate it by myself, but I can find a file, where I can make the translation in. Then I search for the files here, I just get some old links, which don't work more.
How can I make so the the Danish æ ø and å also can be written i Coranto.

/ Michael
michaelbenjamin

Postby Parahead » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:57 pm

In the Coranto beta release (1.31.5) there is a zip-file with a bunch of old language files, one of them being the danish one. Those language files was ment to be used with Coranto 1.30.x so it contains some redundant sentances for Coranto 1.24, but it should work with 1.24 (but not with 1.31.x).

Otherwise you can make a copy of the crlang.pl file and name it crlang_danish.pl (keeping it in the same folder) and change the heading and sentances accordingly and if you did everything correct you will find the option to choose the danish language file at the admin pages of Coranto afterwards. This thread might be interesting for you as well...
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Return to Troubleshooting