Using the Incorrect Path After I Changed It!

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Using the Incorrect Path After I Changed It!

Postby SkatePunkMike » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:18 pm

I just switched to a new server. Now I need to get all my old scripts running again. Fun fun.

I have been working on getting Coranto to work now. After a little work it is running and almost everything is good. I noticed my paths were the ones on the old server so I switched them to the new correct paths. Then I tried to do a Full Rebuild to make sure everything is up-to-date and I got this:

Unable to open /home/ebipmne/public_html/news/archives/news-archive-10-2005.php. No such file or directory at crcore.pl line 281, <FH> line 11.

I check several times to make sure I changed all the paths. I have the paths set and yet the script seems to still be using the old path.

Does anyone know what I have to do, to get Coranto to start using the new path?
Last edited by SkatePunkMike on Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkatePunkMike

Postby SkatePunkMike » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:34 pm

Err...nevermind, I fixed the problem myself. I didn't change some settings in profiles > archives.
SkatePunkMike

Postby Parahead » Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:24 pm

Glad you got it sorted out... :-)

A small tip though, please don't use topic titles containing HELP and the like, it is kind of obvious you need help since you post here and it does not add any usefull info... Check out the "object - deviation" technique described at the link above.
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Postby SkatePunkMike » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:14 pm

Sorry about that. I don't usually write things that dumb.

I was so frustrated with getting everything to work I wasn't thinking. Anyway, I took that out of the topic title. Sorry.
SkatePunkMike

Postby Parahead » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:29 pm

SkatePunkMike wrote:Sorry about that. I don't usually write things that dumb.

I was so frustrated with getting everything to work I wasn't thinking. Anyway, I took that out of the topic title. Sorry.
And usually I am not *that* "picky", but I was also kind of frustrated when I wrote that comment. Trust me, I have seen worse subjects (and your message body clearly described the problem!), so don't mind me to much! :-D
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Return to Troubleshooting