500 Internal Server Error

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

500 Internal Server Error

Postby Justinlp » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:12 am

I have read the setup file and did everything it saids but I cant get the coranto.cgi file to open and let me login... Can I have somebody contact me and get in my server and look at it and tell me whats wrong?
Justinlp

Postby bozoka45 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:44 am

Read this and do a search for 500 internal server error on this forum.
bozoka45

Postby Justinlp » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:34 am

I read that and looked that up and I couldn't find anything that fixed the problem. I tried a few extra steps but nothing. If somebody could take the time to come with me an dlook at it I'd would greatly appreciate it. I am very new at this software and this is the first time ever i have messed with perl. If your interested in helping me further please contact me threw PM on this forum. Just to let you know I have rechecked everything to make sure I have installed it right and everything is a check...

Thanks guys!....
Justinlp

Postby Parahead » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:47 am

Justinlp wrote:I read that and looked that up and I couldn't find anything that fixed the problem.
You really need to get hold of the webservers errorlog, without it is hard to know the exact cause of the problem. So locate it (or get your hosting provider to point it out for you) and get back to us with a more describing text from the log about the problem.
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Return to Troubleshooting