couple of questions

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

couple of questions

Postby Lucifier » Mon Apr 08, 2002 9:46 pm

1. what is the easiest way to clean-up nsettings.cgi & crcfg.dat files, where deleted add-ons leave ton of thash keys?

2. where can i get coranto sdk (i have much add-ons ideas, but don't know, how all the thing works) :) maybe exist something like corranto add-ons research guide? it will be fine. :)

3. webwriter questions: is it possible to turn off paragraph tags ({P} ... {/P} all the time) ang turn break tag ({br}) back on? because "{p}&n bsp;{/p}" isn't a good change for a {br} tag.

by the way, pictures uploading (by cathegory, of course) feature will be very useful...

4. i've found "cathegory icon" add-on. very interesting, but not working... maybe someone know, why? :) (see attach)

5. what is the way to turn off any *.txt files and still working with html files only?

6. by default, coranto uses %profilename% for html file name. that's not good. is it possible to use "index" name for any of profile?

7 (last one). add-on idea: for long news limit length (in symbols, excluding html tags), output only XXX chars, in the bottom of splitted story add a "more}}}" string, clicking on it will show you all long story on new page... uff. it hard to explain, sorry. i hope, you got me. :)

thanks for your attention. :)
* Origin: Beretta BBS (2:5037/666@fidonet)
Lucifier

Postby Lucifier » Mon Apr 08, 2002 9:48 pm

sorry, attach feature not working here.. :(
* Origin: Beretta BBS (2:5037/666@fidonet)
Lucifier

Re: couple of questions

Postby l0rdphi1 » Mon Apr 08, 2002 10:00 pm

Lucifier wrote:7 (last one). add-on idea: for long news limit length (in symbols, excluding html tags), output only XXX chars, in the bottom of splitted story add a "more}}}" string, clicking on it will show you all long story on new page... uff. it hard to explain, sorry. i hope, you got me. :)
Can be done though the news style if you have php enabled. I'll be posting a complete php news style leaf on Coranto Realm later this week.
l0rdphi1

Return to Troubleshooting