Include Jeroenwijering flash video in coranto?

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Include Jeroenwijering flash video in coranto?

Postby Hrvoje » Tue May 29, 2007 12:55 am

Hello guys, i've got this Jer... flash which works great, just tried to include it in my news article via coranto and it didnt work, the code i need to include is this:

Code: Select all
<script type="text/javascript">
   var s1 = new SWFObject("flvplayer.swf","single","350","288","7");
   s1.addParam("allowfullscreen","true");
   s1.addVariable("file","video1zdpula.flv");
   s1.addVariable("width","350");
s1.addVariable("height","288");
s1.addVariable("displayheight","392");
   s1.addVariable("image","preview.jpg");
   s1.addVariable("backcolor","0x000000");
   s1.addVariable("frontcolor","0xCCCCCC");
   s1.addVariable("lightcolor","0x557722");
   s1.write("player1");
</script> 
Hrvoje

Postby SrNupsen » Tue May 29, 2007 10:17 am

How did you try to include it? What didn't work? Which part of that code is it that Coranto should output?

You need to provide more info if you want help.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coranto is free software. I am available for custom work or troubleshooting.

http://www.sundaune.no - transkripsjon, webdesign, nettsider, tekstbyrå
http://www.vagbladet.no - satire, politikk, kultur, sport, nettavis
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SrNupsen

Postby Hrvoje » Tue May 29, 2007 10:42 am

my code above is the code which displays video

i want to include it into news article.
Hrvoje

Postby Jackanape » Tue May 29, 2007 1:40 pm

If this is included in the news article, how does Coranto output it into the page?

That is to say, take a look at the source of the output page, and feel free to post that section here, so we can take a look.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Jackanape

Postby Dale Ray » Tue May 29, 2007 2:10 pm

Ther is a thread in the archived support forum about including flash using Coranto. Try searching there.
Dale Ray
Dale Ray

Postby Hrvoje » Tue May 29, 2007 3:59 pm

Dale wrote:Ther is a thread in the archived support forum about including flash using Coranto. Try searching there.
tried searching untill 12th page nothing :S
Hrvoje

Postby Parahead » Tue May 29, 2007 4:25 pm

Are you having problem including flash files when you post a newsitem in Coranto or have managed that and the problem is only how to create a style that outputs the file?

Suggested solution if the problem is the first; use the Multipart addon.

Suggestes solution if the problem is the last; just place the example code in your post in a style and replace the swf-filename with the Coranto custom field name.

If none of the above is your problem you really need to provide more info in order for us to help you.
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Postby Hrvoje » Tue May 29, 2007 10:39 pm

Parahead wrote:Are you having problem including flash files when you post a newsitem in Coranto or have managed that and the problem is only how to create a style that outputs the file?

Suggested solution if the problem is the first; use the Multipart addon.

Suggestes solution if the problem is the last; just place the example code in your post in a style and replace the swf-filename with the Coranto custom field name.

If none of the above is your problem you really need to provide more info in order for us to help you.
hey man! Nice to see u!

Anyway, i post the article, and i put inside it the code i posted above and when i go to see article it shows regular article (http://www.zadarsport.com is my website all powered by coranto and YOUR Maginot l. 17) anyway article shows and there's no flash movie in it...
Hrvoje

Postby Jackanape » Wed May 30, 2007 4:46 am

Can you post the source code of the outputted news page?
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Jackanape

Return to Troubleshooting