Teacher wanted

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Teacher wanted

Postby Firemaker » Sun May 20, 2007 5:07 pm

I am new to using Coranto, but not new to the whole web development scene. I am looking for someone who is willing to chat with me through the whole Coranto customization process. I've already got it installed on my site, I just need to get the news to display a certain way.

My problem is that my homepage is a .php so I am not sure how to convert it and its current setup, into a coranto based system.

I just inherited www.snootyspore.com as the old site owner is giving up on the project. His old news setup was basically open up the index.php, copy and paste the last news article and rewrite it.. I want something a little more dynamic, hence Coranto..

I'd ultimately like someone to chat with through aim or, if need be, another messenger program. I want to learn the whole process with an interactive teacher...

However.. I will take any help and advice you can give.

Thanks in advanced,
Fire
Firemaker

Return to Troubleshooting