Maginot STATIC 17 - erros for me! RESOLVED

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Maginot STATIC 17 - erros for me! RESOLVED

Postby Hrvoje » Thu May 03, 2007 11:50 pm

So i've put Maginot 17... followed the steps and after the articles are created (i see them in folder tho... all .php files) when i click on full story, it tries to open the page but gives 500 (MAGINOT STATIC)

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@fifa08online.bajlo-design.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.fifa08online.com Port 80

OK i needed to put 755 in settings of static profile and it worked!
Hrvoje

Re: Maginot STATIC 17 - erros for me! RESOLVED

Postby Jackanape » Fri May 04, 2007 1:07 pm

Hrvoje wrote:OK i needed to put 755 in settings of static profile and it worked!

I was just going to suggest that! :wink:
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Jackanape

Return to Troubleshooting