Newspro -->> Coranto

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Newspro -->> Coranto

Postby rakhmat_ichsan_ » Fri Sep 27, 2002 3:58 am

So ... Coranto is successor for Newspro and better from it !
Is it the same person who first deploy Coranto with the person who created Newspro ?

:!:
rakhmat_ichsan_

Open Source.

Postby rakhmat_ichsan_ » Fri Sep 27, 2002 1:52 pm

8)

I believe there's nothing on this earth absolutely free.
Yes, there is Open Source. But people involve with Open Source or GNU still need money :)

I believe, for this Coranto and Newspro, people will pay, as long as it doesn't kill you. Why ? because I'll pay for the fairness and just spirit of Open Source. Perhaps it only cost me and other people for $5. But it is very affordable. if 1000 people pay... , well. it's money. Coranto and Newspro help me. So does Elvii.. I'll pay for the hard work he's done. All all you guys have done. Really do a Great Job.

For Open Source Fairness, Let's pay to Elvii and keep Coranto lives forever !
rakhmat_ichsan_

Postby msbzdragn » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:10 pm

Elvii refused to accept a cent from anybody. I know, I offered to pay for NewsPro and Coranto many times.
Michael R. Tomkins
Administrator, 'Unofficial Coranto / NewsPro Forums'

Mitsubishi Diamante Forum

Do NOT send me instant messages asking for Coranto help without me telling you explicitly to do so. You WILL be placed on ignore if you do so; I don't have time to provide personal tech support to every person who IM's me. Sorry!
msbzdragn

What if...

Postby rakhmat_ichsan_ » Sat Sep 28, 2002 5:35 am

Ok.

But What if he wants to pull out Coranto and Newspro from the Society. You guys will shut down the whole site related to Coranto and Newspro !?

It's ego I think if it'd happen, even though he has the right to do so !
Yes, he did pull the triger to the born of Coranto and Newspro, but I think you guys, the admin of this forum, all modules and addon programmers, have done a huge and great job. Keeping Coranto and Newspro exist and keep growing and growing, and keep on grow, grow, grow, grow !

:!:
Thanks to you all.
rakhmat_ichsan_

Re: What if...

Postby l0rdphi1 » Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:28 pm

By that time, we hope, we'll have an alternate solution available and ready for use.
l0rdphi1

Postby msbzdragn » Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:42 am

If Elvii wants to withdraw Coranto and/or NewsPro, it is his code and his choice. If he asked me to, then yes, the core files would be removed and the Coranto community would quickly die. (I'd still provide the forums to people whilst they were still trafficked, though).
Michael R. Tomkins
Administrator, 'Unofficial Coranto / NewsPro Forums'

Mitsubishi Diamante Forum

Do NOT send me instant messages asking for Coranto help without me telling you explicitly to do so. You WILL be placed on ignore if you do so; I don't have time to provide personal tech support to every person who IM's me. Sorry!
msbzdragn

Return to Troubleshooting