Accessing Admin/Expanding File Size Capacity

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Accessing Admin/Expanding File Size Capacity

Postby Fmr0729 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:46 pm

I am an end user of Coranto (v. 1.24) and use the program regularly to add News/Editorial content and upload documents in connection with a civic website I maintain. The webmaster that set Coranto up for me years ago died unexpectedly due to illnesses and kept many web-related credentials in his own file.

The maximum file size (for uploads through Coranto) that he had established is 1.0MB and I need to increase this to 1.50MB but don't know how to go about doing so without the administrative access. My new webmaster and I have been working to troubleshoot these and other such problems as they arise. Any help would be appreciated.
Fmr0729

Postby Jackanape » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:31 pm

Try this:

http://www.gocoranto.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9153

This should give you the information you need to reset your SuperAdmin account. If you or your new webmaster need any answers while you're getting things under control, just let us know!

Good Luck!
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Jackanape

Postby Fmr0729 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:12 pm

I will pass this information on and have him pick things up from here if so needed. Thank you!
Fmr0729

Return to Troubleshooting