Spell Check Add-On

Post your requests for addons here, and discuss any addons in development here, as well.
Once an addon has completed development, it will be released in the "Addon Release" forum.

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

Spell Check Add-On

Postby Stoneage » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:34 pm

Since the Spellchecker Beta indicated on the Add-ons page leads to a dead link, I'm wondering if anyone has a copy of it available for download at another address.

I've searched through the forum several times, but haven't turned up anything except other people looking for the same thing.

Deborah
Stoneage

Postby Dale Ray » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:10 pm

I don't have the spellcheck beta, but for IE, Opera, and Firefox there are spellcheckers available.

For IE you can use: ieSpell

For Firefox and Opera you can use: GNU Aspell

If you follow the directions for installing the Firefox Aspell extension it will work with Opera the next time you start Opera.

I realize that this will only be of value on the computer that the these are installed on and not to others using your Coranto install.

OTOH - you can use these anytime you are entering text in a text box in your browser.

Both ieSpell and Aspell work well.
Dale Ray
Dale Ray

Postby Stoneage » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:08 pm

Thanks very much for the links.

I use both browsers and installed both spell checkers. They do both work just great. I'll share these resources with my clients who maintain their sites with Coranto.

Thanks again!
:D :D :D
Deborah
Stoneage

Return to Addon Development and Requests