Multipart profiles addition

Post your requests for addons here, and discuss any addons in development here, as well.
Once an addon has completed development, it will be released in the "Addon Release" forum.

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

Multipart profiles addition

Postby Gmaniac » Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:03 pm

Hello, i had written before about a strange multipart behavior.
i thought that i had found the solution because i didn't write any text in the text field but the problems was continued.

Without a reason multipart chmod some files with 600 and some other with 644 when i upload them from the submit form, the first ones is not readable.

I thought that an addition of File privileges field in multipart profiles could solve the problem.

thanks
Gmaniac (A Greek, Coranto Experienced User)
Gmaniac

Re: Multipart profiles addition

Postby Parahead » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:25 pm

gmaniac wrote:Without a reason multipart chmod some files with 600 and some other with 644 when i upload them from the submit form, the first ones is not readable
Nothing happens without a reason. Maybe the chmod settings are inherited by the parent folder? Are the files created in the same folder? Is the owner of the files the same once they are on the server?
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Postby Gmaniac » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:37 am

acctually, i have separated folders for my normal size pics and my thumbs
but i a pic has chmoded to 600 the thubm follows. I dont know why this really happens but some pairs was uploaded normal (chmod 644) and some others without permissions.
Gmaniac (A Greek, Coranto Experienced User)
Gmaniac

Return to Addon Development and Requests