Quick suggestion: A javascript in X MultiSubmit settings.

Post your requests for addons here, and discuss any addons in development here, as well.
Once an addon has completed development, it will be released in the "Addon Release" forum.

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

Quick suggestion: A javascript in X MultiSubmit settings.

Postby Whatrevolution » Sat May 26, 2007 9:32 am

X MultiSubmit Settings needs a javascript "select all" button for checkboxes in Submit Fields. :!:
Whatrevolution

Postby Jackanape » Mon May 28, 2007 2:57 pm

"Select all"

Always a good idea!!
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Jackanape

Re: Quick suggestion: A javascript in X MultiSubmit settings

Postby Parahead » Tue May 29, 2007 4:30 pm

Whatrevolution wrote:X MultiSubmit Settings needs a javascript "select all" button for checkboxes in Submit Fields. :!:
Why add this into the X Multisubmit addon? Creating a new custom field where you could choose which checkbox-fields to include into that particular "select all"-checkbox would make this work without the XMS addon as well.
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Ah.

Postby Whatrevolution » Tue May 29, 2007 9:42 pm

For a moment, I thought I was really stupid and didn't understand you, Parahead. Then I realized... You think I meant "Select All" for checkboxes on submission pages made by xmultisubmit.

I actually meant that this (the "Select All" button) is a good feature to add to the X MultiSubmit "Page Profiles" admin page, as in this screenshot.

:idea:
:roll: Or did I miss something?
Whatrevolution

Re: Ah.

Postby Parahead » Wed May 30, 2007 6:46 am

Whatrevolution wrote:I actually meant that this (the "Select All" button) is a good feature to add to the X MultiSubmit "Page Profiles" admin page, as in this screenshot.
Aahh... OK, I see. That could be a good idea.

And well, me missunderstanding you and presenting the suggested solution may not be a bad idea either to implement? ;-)
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Re: Ah.

Postby Whatrevolution » Thu May 31, 2007 1:05 pm

Parahead wrote:And well, me missunderstanding you and presenting the suggested solution may not be a bad idea either to implement? ;-)

/me agrees.
Whatrevolution

Return to Addon Development and Requests