Searchnews Request

Post your requests for addons here, and discuss any addons in development here, as well.
Once an addon has completed development, it will be released in the "Addon Release" forum.

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

Searchnews Request

Postby Turk » Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:07 pm

Sumaleth,

I have a request for a feature in searchnews. I don't think this we be classified as a bug per say. Just maybe a slight annoyance.
http://www.hotelblues.com/coranto/searchnews.cgi?dosearch&searchin=Text&resultnumber=5&searchquery=This%20And%20That&sensitive=ON&bold=on&match=Keywords&skipnumber=90 is what I'm referring to. As you can see the 78 entries found doing a search the words "This And That" have thrown the page out of whack. Is there anyway to shorten it like say the way page numbers are truncated at the bottom of the Coranto Addon HQ?

Not a major gripe or anything. I don't think many people will search for words this frequent. But if you could do something it would be greatly appreciated.
Turk

Postby Sumaleth » Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:15 pm

Yeah, I was thinking about having it do something like:

1 2 3...10 12 13...25 26 27

Once the number of pages got too long. But I've been waiting for Lawrence to tidy up whatever he was going to tidy up. How's that going, Lawrence? :)
Sumaleth

Postby Sumaleth » Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:34 pm

Sumaleth

Return to Addon Development and Requests