Locate Addon Help

Post your requests for addons here, and discuss any addons in development here, as well.
Once an addon has completed development, it will be released in the "Addon Release" forum.

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

Locate Addon Help

Postby Anone25 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:06 am

Please excuse my ignorance if I have somehow placed this thread in the wrong forum. I have been combing through the forums for a working download of the addon 'Related News' but have been unsuccessful in my attempts of searching the archived and newer entries. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Anone25

Postby Dale Ray » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:32 am

The author of related news has this copyright on that addon:

No redistribution can be made of this addon anywhere or in any form.

Since the author does not have a publicly accessible site there is no place to legally obtain the related news addon.

The author's e-mail address in the readme file for Related News is:

cerberos76atmyrealbox.com

Replace the 'at' with @

You may be able to reach him there.
Dale Ray
Dale Ray

No luck

Postby Anone25 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:38 pm

I have sent cerebros a few e-mails kindly requesting the addon and have received no response. At this point, I'm a little stumped as to how to implement this feature without this addon. Has anyone developed a way to incorporate these ideas in some other way? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Anone25

Postby Jackanape » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:08 pm

Cerberos has stated here that he is returning his addons to public availability, soon. I would hope it wouldn't be long now.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Jackanape

bump

Postby Anone25 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:56 pm

I waited a few months, and have made the pre-requisite attempts to contact cerberos directly via e-mail and in the forum, http://coranto.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=276&highlight=, with no luck.

Is there any repository or any means to possibly retrieve these addons?

Again, any and all, help is greatly appreciated!
Anone25

Return to Addon Development and Requests