Pages gen. from template don't show coranto content

Discuss news styles, css code, and other Coranto customizations in here...the possibilities are endless, so have at it!

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

Pages gen. from template don't show coranto content

Postby Melo » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:19 pm

Greenting from Brazil!

As you dont have a lot of time, I'll be very narrow: I setup a new template to show news, based on my index page. My index page shows inumerous headlines. But in the files generated either by viewnews.cgi and by the Maginot addon, the headlines just dont get loaded into the generated page.

My question is, how can I do the headlines appear on these generated pages?

For acknowledge, two links:

My index page:
One generated page: ... pyvMcywxjs

Thanks in advance for any help or assistance in this issue. The soccer fans in Brazil will certainly appreciate your help folks!

Postby Melo » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:59 pm

I'm so dumb... the solution was quite simple, just changing the .HTML to .SHTML as the extension of the files... well, at least I learned a lot trying to find a more "complex" solution...

Postby Jackanape » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:47 am

We've all done that one before, Melo! Glad you got it worked out!
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Return to Customization