Enabling Profiles Automatically After creating them?

Discuss news styles, css code, and other Coranto customizations in here...the possibilities are endless, so have at it!

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

Enabling Profiles Automatically After creating them?

Postby Aml » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:46 am

I tried to search for this because I know someone else has asked about this but I got back to June 2005 and was having no luck so I figured I'll ask you kind people.

I know it makes me sound lazy but it's reaaaaalllllllly annoying to have to enable all the profiles I make. Like for all categories I have to create a static profile, a sliced profile and then a sliced index file which isn't a issue. But it's annoying and surprisingly time consuming to have to find the profiles and enable one and then find the profiles again and enable another one, yadda yadda yadda. Is there anyway that I can make it so the profiles will just automatically be enabled or even be able to enable multiple profiles at once?

I also thought I would ask if there is a limit to how many profiles coranto can handle because I've got a lot and have many more to add (sigh).

Also in a future edition maybe there could be a way to condense the profiles page because it really is a chore to find a profile even when they are in alphabetical order. I always end up going past em and feeling like a real moron :oops:

Hopefully I did not come off as too spoiled or whiny :twisted:

Keep up the wonderful work you guys are doing, it truly is appreciated :)
Aml

Re: Enabling Profiles Automatically After creating them?

Postby Parahead » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:15 pm

aml wrote:Is there anyway that I can make it so the profiles will just automatically be enabled or even be able to enable multiple profiles at once?
There exist no such addon currently, but it could of course be created. Someone up for it?

aml wrote:I also thought I would ask if there is a limit to how many profiles coranto can handle because I've got a lot and have many more to add (sigh).
There is no limitations on profiles, styles or categories.

aml wrote:Also in a future edition maybe there could be a way to condense the profiles page because it really is a chore to find a profile even when they are in alphabetical order. I always end up going past em and feeling like a real maroon :oops:
This has been requested before and I agree it would be a good feature, both for profiles, styles and categories. Personally I have not started to look into this though, since my fear is it will require some extensive work (to make sure it works with addons and so on) and I need to build up energy for it... ;-)
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Return to Customization