How to insert image to "short-story" mode?

Discuss news styles, css code, and other Coranto customizations in here...the possibilities are endless, so have at it!

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

Postby Parahead » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:53 pm

Hrvoje wrote:problem solved!
it wasnt snip problem but my new field had option to automatically delete html (image link) and makes normal text of it, so in options i disabled html :) it works now !
Doh! :confused2: Anyway, glad you solved it!

I started to think about this regardless since this is a request/question raised many times and there exist a bunch of different solutions which includes custom PerlCode snippets. So, I have started to play around with a small addon which will hopefully eliminate the need for this in the future. Basically a snip-feature where you can pass options to it, to let it know if it should suffix the snip with dots or not, strip HTML or not, mind HTML tags or not, and so on... We'll see when that can be finished though, I am soon of for a 3 week vacation...
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Postby Hrvoje » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:38 pm

Parahead wrote:
Hrvoje wrote:problem solved!
it wasnt snip problem but my new field had option to automatically delete html (image link) and makes normal text of it, so in options i disabled html :) it works now !
Doh! :confused2: Anyway, glad you solved it!

I started to think about this regardless since this is a request/question raised many times and there exist a bunch of different solutions which includes custom PerlCode snippets. So, I have started to play around with a small addon which will hopefully eliminate the need for this in the future. Basically a snip-feature where you can pass options to it, to let it know if it should suffix the snip with dots or not, strip HTML or not, mind HTML tags or not, and so on... We'll see when that can be finished though, I am soon of for a 3 week vacation...
have a nice trip :)
Hrvoje

Previous

Return to Customization