I know this is possible...

Discuss news styles, css code, and other Coranto customizations in here...the possibilities are endless, so have at it!

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

I know this is possible...

Postby kjhangiani » Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:22 am

But i can't figure out how to do it. On newspro, i edited NPconfig to add a "mood field" which was basically a text box followed by some java script and 20 images (smilies). Clicking an image modified the contents of the text box to be like a ": )" or whatever, and then the glossary addon changed these to IMG codes. I jsut upgraded from NP to Coranto, and am having a problem reproducing this. I have a mood field, and I have a working glossary add-on, but I can't figure out how to edit the HTML of the submit news page so that I can add my little image icons that you can click to modify the text field contents. All I need is to know if it is possible to manually edit the submit news page (similar to npconfig for newspro) and what file I would go to in order to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin
http://www.edisonoutsider.com
kjhangiani

Postby Sumaleth » Wed Nov 06, 2002 12:44 pm

Check out the 'Icons' addon. Sounds similar to what you're wanting to do, and you should be able to just change the images to whatever you are using.
Sumaleth

Return to Customization