Gas Studios

Show off your Coranto-powered web sites in here!
Want to get some ideas as to what Coranto can do? Come on in, and browse...

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

Gas Studios

Postby Tnarg » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:09 am

This is a website i've been working on for about three years now, but since the last server move of mine, I lost alot of info and had to start over again.

The newest design I began to make about a week or so ago and it has turned into the site that I've linked to.

The main page I'm using Coranto as my news/blog/rant/whatever posting, as well as iSay for the comments system, the rest of the site is just plain old html and stuff.

I'll be adding more to the site over time as I get more animations and stuff done.

http://www.GasStudios.com
Tnarg

Postby Pirate Elf » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:23 am

Nice site but you might want to give credit to coranto somewhere. If you did I must have missed it
Nichts ist für dich
Nichts war für dich
Nichts bleibt für dich
Für immer
Pirate Elf

Postby Tnarg » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:32 am

yeah, I'll be slapping a link to it along with my info at the bottom, just have not got around to doing it yet, just been trying to get coranto working :D
Tnarg

Postby Pirate Elf » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:26 am

Tnarg wrote: just been trying to get coranto working :D

We all start somewhere. I even did it back in the day. I had forgotten completely because of the various tweaks I was adding to Coranto. Hence why I love it so much it's the most versatile product I have found for my uses besides the orginal newspro LOL
Nichts ist für dich
Nichts war für dich
Nichts bleibt für dich
Für immer
Pirate Elf

Postby Tnarg » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:04 am

Pirate Elf wrote:
Tnarg wrote: just been trying to get coranto working :D

We all start somewhere. I even did it back in the day. I had forgotten completely because of the various tweaks I was adding to Coranto. Hence why I love it so much it's the most versatile product I have found for my uses besides the orginal newspro LOL

I LOVED the orginal newspro, I still use it on some other sites (this one here was a testing ground for coranto, so I could learn how to use it before switching over the other sites.)

I was kinda upset when I could not find any addons for newspro 3.8 or anyting and the orginal website seemed to have died off, I found lots of refrences to coranto but figured it was just a copycat of newpro.... oh little did I know it was the next version!

I'll be using it for my other sites later, hopefull it'll make editing them alot easier me thinks as some users don't understand HTML much and the ability to just type and update a page of a site is a great idea!

btw, I've put the link to coranto onto the bottom, it does not show up on the comments page, but I'll get to that later....
Tnarg

Return to Showcase