Newspro and Coranto on Same Site and Same Page!

Show off your Coranto-powered web sites in here!
Want to get some ideas as to what Coranto can do? Come on in, and browse...

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

Newspro and Coranto on Same Site and Same Page!

Postby pPittman_CF » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:35 pm

After going through the forums and seeing a lot of references for both NEWSPRO and CORANTO, I figured I would add my site here as well. I started out with NEWSPRO and used that for my routine columns. When redoing mywebsite (http://www.irasprints.com) I felt that a new approach was needed to catagorize and possibly enhance the news posted. I looked for something with characteristics of NEWSPRO, but more flexibility and guess what I found? CORANTO.

What I Did: Instead of simply upgrading to coranto and converting all of my headlines over (I think I read somewhere in here, if it ain't broke, don't fix it), I elected to try running both and it works fine. NEWSPRO allows me to do my weekly column in the same manner I had and seperates it from other work I and others do on Coranto. Admittedly, I often entertain thoughts of converting still, but I'm still not sure what affect that will have on the end result and, IT AIN'T BROKE.

What this all boils down to is an opportunity to see both scripts work in together and compliment each other.

Thanks to all with suggestions, references and help in this forum.
pPittman_CF

Return to Showcase