Theatre Site

Show off your Coranto-powered web sites in here!
Want to get some ideas as to what Coranto can do? Come on in, and browse...

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

Theatre Site

Postby Abbeyvet » Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:22 pm

This is an update of an older site that has been using Coranto since the Newspro days. Sadly a server crash and a bad backup means that all the archives going back have been lost :(.

Still a new start is not a bad thing I suppose. Nobody much looked at the archives to be honest. I used the RSS and WAP addons for the first time here, they both seem to work fine. Also using ChangeDate to expire items to the (new) archive when a show is over. That has not been tested yet - a show should expire tomorrow, so we'll see!!

http://www.watergatekilkenny.com/
Abbeyvet

Re: Theatre Site

Postby Parahead » Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:41 pm

abbeyvet wrote:I used the RSS and WAP addons for the first time here, they both seem to work fine.
It is quite possible to use Maginot or a normal profile to create WAP pages. I use that approach on one of my sites...

abbeyvet wrote:Also using ChangeDate to expire items to the (new) archive when a show is over. That has not been tested yet - a show should expire tomorrow, so we'll see!!
Please note that it is at build time a newsitem is expired, so a build must be performed...
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Re: Theatre Site

Postby bozoka45 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:32 am

Parahead wrote:Please note that it is at build time a newsitem is expired, so a build must be performed...

You can use autobuild addon and a cron job to auto build news. It might help with this addon.
bozoka45

Return to Showcase