www.traxmusic.org

Show off your Coranto-powered web sites in here!
Want to get some ideas as to what Coranto can do? Come on in, and browse...

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

www.traxmusic.org

Postby dmac » Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:23 pm

i decided to give Coranto a go for a news script, and i have to say im very happy with it, iv tried simillar scripts, but this IS customable!!

www.traxmusic.org

Let me know what you guys think!

Respect. :D

Darren.
dmac

Postby powerkor » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:28 pm

I love how you chose to incorporate coranto within your site. I also like the color scheme. Good job.
Kor
powerkor

Postby dmac » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:43 pm

cheers,

one thing i might ask you is it possible to use corranto, as a seperate section. I.E, im using corranto for the news as you can see, but iv a reviews section on the site aswell. is it possible to use a second install version of coranto to post seperate reviews in the reviews section.

basicly i want to use coranto in the news section and one for the reviews section. hope im making sence.

looking forward to your reply, or anyones! ;)
dmac

Postby Parahead » Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:01 pm

Yes, it is possible to have several installations of Coranto, but if the only reason for this is to be able to post both news and reviews, why not just post news into different categories and having profiles that use those categories. And maybe use the X Multisubmit addon to have one submitpage for news and one for reviews?
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Postby bozoka45 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:08 am

Just pointing this out, but the link at the end of your news points to the old Coranto site, which is dead. You can change that in the Profile options (to link to the Unoffical site, this one).
bozoka45

Return to Showcase