Globalization And Higher Education

Show off your Coranto-powered web sites in here!
Want to get some ideas as to what Coranto can do? Come on in, and browse...

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

Globalization And Higher Education

Postby Vanman » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:58 pm

Here's my first happy encounter with Coranto. I had already done this site as a favor to a friend and to expand some early .CSS skills; Coranto was the perfect solution, because I could integrate it with the exisiting site, rather than having to go back to the beginning and work with something like Mambo or Joomla in templates, etc - I was amazed at Coranto's flexibility and ease in this matter, and best of all - the ability to create a relatively idiot-proof way for anyone who ever had anything to do with the site in the future a way to continue updates.

www.globalhighered.com

Feedback welcome - let's keep getting the word out about Coranto, and get the groove with 2.0 on!
Vanman

Postby Jackanape » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:31 am

Very nice!

I think that, slowly but surely, 2.0 is underway! Feel free to jump in when beta testing time comes!

One thing, though, I'm sad not to see Coranto on the Links page :cry: , but I understand that may not be the best place for it!

Keep up the good work!
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Jackanape

Postby Vanman » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:22 am

Actually, I'm probably going to add it to the bottom footer of all the pages, but I need approval from my client first - definitely more than happy to give feedback credit to Coranto! Like I said - I'm fully won-over as a Coranto convert, and will definitely be talking it up (and implementing it) in other projects I do.

Viva Coranto!
Vanman

Return to Showcase