The SourceForge Team is Assembling Now!

All notes and input on 2.0 Development are herein. <ul><li>Feature requests</li>
<li>Bug Reports</li>
<li>Beta Testing Feedback</li>
<li>Open Dev Discussion</li></ul>

Moderator: Coranto Moderator Team

The SourceForge Team is Assembling Now!

Postby Jackanape » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:10 pm

If you're interested in joining the team as a coder or tester, go on over and sign up for an account at SourceForge today, and post it here in this topic, along with what you want to do on the project!
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Jackanape

Link

Postby YushDon » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:01 am

YushDon

Postby Parahead » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:33 pm

I have created a SourceForge account (username parahead) and can be part of the devteam, a "sleeping" member to begin with though.
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Postby Lumberjack » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:33 pm

I think I might be starting to get the hang of this.. I've uploaded (or rather, imported) the main files and I think now the cvs is operational. Man this is a real nightmare to try to work through.. if you guys want to take a look at the cvs version on sourceforge.. you should be able to "check out" any files you want to take a look at, this can be done anonymously too.
I'll start up a topic in the closed dev about accessing CVS and we can discuss operational matters there.
Lumberjack

Return to Coranto 2.0 Development